Muneeswaran Community Services Limited (MCS) is registered as a Social and Welfare Charity with the Singapore Ministry of Social and Family Development (UEN: 201936179K) since 30 December 2020.
MCS’ objectives are to provide:
- Promote Public awareness, promotion & advisory.
- Provide Financial assistance, bursaries & scholarships.
- Support other Charities.
- Conduct Training & Education.
We are secular and serve all Singaporeans and local communities in Singapore.
Lighting up the community and touching lives with care and compassion.
- To improve the well-being of the disadvantaged, regardless of race, language or religion, through quality social services and initiatives.
- To set up a responsible social enterprise serving the needs of the community.
- To build a strong network and partnership with other charities and organizations to serve the community.
- To grow a pool of dedicated and committed volunteers to make a difference.
Last Updated 22 March 2023